Sunday, January 08, 2006

Linda needs your prayers


Linda needs your prayers
Originally uploaded by House of Hope.
Hi Everyone, I know it's been a while since I've updated the blog. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to write. I've heard from Linda and the kids back in Haiti, and we really need your prayers. Linda got a bad case of malaria last week, and then fell and hit her leg. She now has a very bad infection in her left leg. She has been on several antibiotics that haven't worked so far, and they are now giving her shots and IV antibiotics to see if they can get it under control. She can't get out of bed because her leg is so swollen. As you can imagine this is a very difficult time for us all. I won't be back in Haiti until the 17th, so please pray for her and the kids. Pray for healing for her leg, for wisdom for the doctors, and for everyone's emotional needs at this time. Thank you so much, and I'll let you know as soon as I have more information.

No comments: