Monday, May 21, 2007

He Won!!!

We are so proud of Manno. He won, and is one of the two finalist for our region of Haiti. Now, early in June he will be going to the capital city, Port-au-Prince to compete with the other 13 finalists. This is a big deal for him, and we are proud of him! Please continue to pray for him, that he would be a good example to the others in the competition, and that he would be a light shining for the Lord as he continues to use the talents God has given him to bring Him glory. We'll keep you posted as time goes by.

I am currently in the US. I'm missing all my kids and Linda, especially baby Ciliana, you can see in this picture she is doing just great. We don't have a final answer yet with regards to her blood tests, we hit some walls, which I guess is normal as we are walking on new and unfamiliar territory for us, but hopefully we'll get things straightened out, and will be a help, not oly to her but to others in the same situation as she is in the future. At this point we won't know more until I go back to Haiti and can take her back to PAP.

I've been in touch with Linda and the kids and they are all doing just fine. School is coming to an end, so they are getting ready for exams. Some will be writing government exams this coming month, so they could really use your prayers. I'll try and list who they are before they write their exams. Thank you so much for your prayers, and for your patience as I'm traveling and not able to update this quite as often.


No comments: