Monday, October 30, 2017

New Faces

Thanks so much for your prayers last week. I've had a hard time keeping in touch with Linda over the past couple of days due to some telephone problems, but it sounds like things are going ok in general from what I hear from the kids.  Since they haven't written me that Oliana and Lyse are any worse, I'm taking that to mean they are hanging in there.  Since I'm heading down this week, I'll see for myself firsthand and give you an update after I get back.

I'd appreciate your prayers for our trip down there.  I'm taking a group of 3 (we are all coming from 3 different countries) to two different places in Haiti in a matter of 6 days! So, as you can imagine there are a lot of logistics that have to fall in place.  

In the meantime, we have several new faces at the HOH... these have come in with various illness and will be with us for a time. 




This little 17 day old baby was brought to the HOH after his mother passed away.  He is named Moise (which is Moses in English)...
And here are two updates to make your heart smile.  These little ones are doing incredibly well having been with us for a while now...

 Hendy has put on a lot of weight in his few months with us -- he looks like a totally different boy!
Widson is also doing much better -- and always happy!

Thanks so much for all your prayers and support that give us the chance to bring hope to these precious lives. 

No comments: