Friday, July 20, 2018

On My Way!

Good Afternoon!  I, Jenny will be hitting the road today to start my journey down to the HOH.  As you can imagine, we all are quite excited.  I'm excited to see my large family once again and they are excited to have me come.  They have spent days getting things ready for me, from the car to pick me up to getting my room ready to stay in.  Makes me feel special and gets them very excited waiting for my arrival!
We'd love it if you prayed for us over the next few weeks.  For health and safety in travel for myself and also for the team from Miami who is coming to join us.  Pray for a great time with the kids, staff and Linda.  Pray for a fruitful, fun and fantastic week of camp with the 300 kids and youth registered.

I won't be updating the blog again until I get back as the internet never seems good enough for me to do it from down there.  But I will be regularly posting on the House of Hope Facebook group.  If you haven't joined, it's not too late, you can still find it by following this link:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/houseofhopehaiti1/ and asking to join.  

Some people have let me know they are not on facebook but would like to receive these posts as well.  I have started an email list and while I likely won't be able to send every post, I will try to send an email as often as I can.  So, just let me know if that's better way for you to keep in touch.

No comments: